Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my short and fast bio


Hello! I am so happy I am in this group. 
I have two years waiting for this to happen and I am very excited to start. 
I am 32 years old, I have a major in Graphic Design and been doing art since I can remember, my mother is a painter and I learned a lot of things from her even though we have very different taste in art.I also do a little bit of freelance illustration which I have illustrated two children's books here in Mexico. 
I am afraid of airplanes, I don't drink milk,I hate to look at pictures of me, I am very organized, I love strawberries and my favorite desert is creme brulee.
I got married this year, six months ago with my boyfriend of 12 years.We live with our 2 guinnea pigs: Betty and Veronica.
I discovered sketchbooks three years ago and I could not stop doing them since then. I love to paint with a lot of medias, draw and collage. I don't like to do my work on canvas just paper. 
I am working as an art teacher in Monterrey, Mexico. This is my fourth year teaching kids.  
I hope you like what I can offer as an artist.
my blog: elviaemontemayor.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nan said...

"creme brulee"

YUM! I am in perfect agreement with you on that one.

Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Betty and Veronica looks so cuddly!