Thursday, September 18, 2008

Introduction: Kathleen/Tanaudel

Crowns and amber

Hi!
I'm Kathleen and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I'm a property lawyer by day, by night a masked... illustrator, writer and translator. I grew up on a cattle property in western Queensland, studied law, German and literature at uni and am still teaching myself art.

Page 27

I really admire the work of many illustrators, but especially Pauline Baynes, Maurice Sendak and Charles Vess. I do most of my drawing with markers in my sketchbooks, but I also work with scratchboard, pen and ink and digital.

Scratchboard: September Blog Header

I've got a gallery on Flickr and keep a blog at tanaudel.wordpress.com and am also involved in the first portrait party exchange and the 32nd moleskine exchange.

No comments: