Friday, June 26, 2009

something new

Hello, 
I was thinking that to get things rolling again and interesting while we are waiting for someone to post their illustration why don't we post the materials we use and/or the studio or table where we work. I am really interested in everyone's post. What do you think? I will start.


I love using colored pencils my favorite media, they are not a certain brand I usually buy 
Faber Castell, crayola and prismacolor.

I find that micron markers are great for moleskines!
I like to combine materials when working in my moleskine, or as you would say 
mixed media and these are three brands that I work with. I find that Galeria 
is very transparent and you can have it as a wash, the liquitex is very creamy and 
covers everything very well and golden I think is the best.

This are my watercolors, pelikan. I like them because they are mate and they are not expensive.

No comments: